Previously we blogged about the Leadership Iowa class I'm in. It's been a very cool experience to date and I thought I'd share some photos with you from our "Government" session a few weeks back.
These are some of my more brave counterparts who climbed the "secret" steps above the Capital dome to get to the tower. It's very rare for people to get to go here so I snapped two quick photos. Enjoy the Des Moines skyline!
Oh, and as a reference point we were standing in the little white widow's tower on top of the gold dome!
These are some of my more brave counterparts who climbed the "secret" steps above the Capital dome to get to the tower. It's very rare for people to get to go here so I snapped two quick photos. Enjoy the Des Moines skyline!
Oh, and as a reference point we were standing in the little white widow's tower on top of the gold dome!


No comments:
Post a Comment