Monday, May 3, 2010
Man Cave
A few weeks ago, Lawrence went to a tupperware Man Cave party. If these haven't hit your neighborhood yet, they soon will, so wives, hide the checkbooks now. Our neighbor Andy hosted the little shindig (you can read more about the famous Andy here), and even though I thought I was safe from a sale since our grill was BROKEN, Lawrence still managed to come home with $60 worth of brats and pork chops. What's that saying about selling ice to an eskimo? Yeah. Oh, and did I mention we then had to spend $40 to get the grill fixed? Double yeah. I don't want to hear it the next time I come home from a jewelry party with a new bracelet or earrings, boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I would feel bad for you, but I LOOOOVE brats. Mmm. Throw a little sauerkraut on there and I'm golden. So when are you inviting me over for that bbq again? ;)
ReplyDelete