In June our sales staff at the office had a great month and our boss surprised all of us with new iPads! We opted for the 64gb wi-fi version. When I first brought it home I thought it would be a fun iPod-like toy but it has really turned into a great all around tool that I seem to have with me wherever I go.
I have found several apps that allow me to use it for work on a regular basis and it has great built in speakers so it has on more than one occasion served as a stand alone sound system (including when Brandy was in the hospital delivery room)!
If you are thinking about picking one up for yourself I highly recommend that you do it! And, if you do check out www.dodocase.com for the best case on the market!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:Living Room
No comments:
Post a Comment