Of course, we celebrated by taking him to the doctor and getting him poked and prodded with his first set of shots. Nothing says happy birthday like some multi-colored band aids.
Two month stats: 10lbs 8oz, 22 inches
Asher, at two months old you are a happy, inquisitive, thoughtful little boy. You greet us every morning with a smile on your face these days and aside from some fussy time at night when you are getting sleepy, you stay happy all day long. You are engrossed by ceiling fans and I swear you would be content laying on your back watching the light and fan blades go round and round for hours. You have definitely taught me how to appreciate life's simpler things - light streaming through the window or twinkle lights on the Christmas tree are also some of your favorites. You are a wiggly little boy and love to move your arms and legs all around. I think you will be crawling in no time, much to my dismay. At the doctor's office this week the doctor had you up on the table testing your tummy time skills and when he put his arm behind your legs you started scooting all the way across the table. You also have great eyebrow control that you use to help you make thousands of funny faces. You've got hundreds of happy faces, sad faces, deep in thought faces, and "I'm working on a special little something for you to change" faces.
We love you more than either of us ever thought possible and although I miss my snuggly little newborn I look forward to every new day with you and to see what new development or new face you will have next. We love you, little man!
No comments:
Post a Comment