Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

In anticipation of Valentine's day, I tried to capture Asher with a little valentine so I could share it with some of our loved ones. The end result was really cute, if I do say so myself (admittedly, I am a little biased)...


However, the outtakes for the photo session were just as "cute", albeit not as useful in sending happy valentine's wishes to our friends and family.  But good for a laugh or two, for sure.

 Mmmm... yummy.... almost like a conversation heart, I'm sure.
(note: the red lace circle the heart was mounted on did not last long! He's getting quite the grabby grip on him!)

 Peek A Boo!
AKA "I don't want you taking any more photos of me, mom!"

And finally "I'm not having fun with this anymore, mom! Really! Are we done yet?"

I'm just not sure child acting is in his future. He tires way too easily (in my humble, shutter-happy opinion) of the camera. Perhaps he will get better in month 5. It's good to have goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment