Happy Easter, happy spring!
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Springtime, we're ready...
Despite the *lovely* weather we have experienced lately, the Cunningham house is fully embracing springtime and the upcoming Easter holiday. I'm hoping that the wreath on the door will encourage the warm weather to visit soon and stay for a while.
We raided my grandma's old holiday ornaments to put together our very first Easter tree! (Sidenote: L didn't even know what an Easter tree was! What kind of a Catholic is he?!? I'm pretty sure even baby J had an Easter tree... well, I guess it wasn't Easter at that point... I'm sure he had a springtime tree, then, at least...) We got the branch from a fallen limb in our front yard. I suppose that's one advantage to having trees that look like they haven't been trimmed since the Eisenhower administration- plenty of fallen limbs to go around! More on that in another post...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In Lawrence's defense? This barely-C&E Catholic doesn't know what an Easter tree is either. :)
ReplyDelete