Monday, October 5, 2009

Clean House

Lawrence and I got back from Kansas City last night feeling defeated (oh, such a tough loss to K-State!), tired, dusty (after a few fun-filled hours at the Renaissance Festival), and snotty. Not in a I'm-so-better-than-you sort of a way, but in a pass-my-the kleenex-before-this-snot-drips-down-my-chin sort of a way. Yes, it appears this crazy weather and hectic schedule have caught up with us and now we are both sniffling our way through the day. I shouldn't complain. It's SO MUCH better than when that alien took over my body a few weeks ago, but it's still crappy to feel crappy.

To make matters worse, in our heighten state of excitement to get down to Kansas City for the big game, we definitely neglected to do any housework before we left so now we are snotty AND dirty. Well, at least living in a dirty house. I found this card this morning and it would be perfect for us to send to each other if I was confident I wouldn't backhand LC for sending it to me. In the meantime, you can buy it for us here. If we get it in the mail, we'll be out of backhand range.

No comments:

Post a Comment