So.. apparently I haven't downloaded any photos from my camera since before September 17. It's been a heck of a last month, folks! That's really the only thing I can say, and it's not an excuse or even a good explanation but that's all I got.
Don't you worry, though, because in the next few days we'll be sharing more details (and photos!) about beavers, corn mazes, tailgating, fun and games, renaissance festivals, and workout updates. Stay tuned!
PS- does anyone know how to do spellcheck with the new blogger? I'm not a total idiot, but sometimes when I start typing I get too excited and my fingers can't keep up (mainly just my ring fingers and pinkys- why aren't they just as agile as the others?!?), and I'd like to be able to spell check my words, especially since apparently I have a lot to catch you all up on! Let me know... otherwise, just squint and read quickly and you won't notice as many errors.
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment